VaultPress is now powered by Jetpack and effortlessly backs up every post, comment, media file, revision, and dashboard setting on your site to our servers. With VaultPress you’re protected against hackers, malware, accidental damage, and host outages.
To subscribe visit VaultPress.com.
- Visit our plans page and choose the subscription best suited to your needs.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to check-out and pay.
- We will automatically install and configure VaultPress for you.
If you run into any difficulties please contact us
View our full list of FAQs at http://help.vaultpress.com/faq/
What’s included in each plan?
All plans include automated daily backups (unlimited storage space) of your entire site, 1-click restores, stats, priority support, brute force attack protection, uptime monitoring, spam protection, site migration, and an activity log.
The Personal and Premium plans are limited to a 30-day backup archive while Professional is unlimited.
The Premium and Professional plans also offer automated security scanning against malware and infiltrations with the Professional plan also offering automated threat resolution.
Visit our site for more detail and up-to-date information.
How many sites can I protect with VaultPress?
A VaultPress subscription is for a single WordPress site. You can purchase additional subscriptions for each of your WordPress sites, and manage them all with in one place.
Does VaultPress work with WordPress 3.0 Multisite installs?
Yes, VaultPress supports Multisite installs. Each site will require its own subscription.
Közreműködők és fejlesztők
“VaultPress” egy nyílt forráskódú szoftver. A bővítményhez a következő személyek járultak hozzá:Közreműködők
2.2.0 – 2021-10-11
- Tests: update PHPUnit polyfills dependency (yoast/phpunit-polyfills).
- Updated package dependencies.
- VaultPress: Remove obsolete hotfixes
- General: avoid PHP notices when using recent versions of PHP.