Collecting emails from your website visitors is the most important aspect of internet marketing. MailMunch lets you create beautiful optin forms for your WordPress without writing a single line of code. Most blogs are designed for hit-and-run readers. People find your blog, read your article, and leave. Wouldn’t it be nice if some of those people subscribe so you can email them later?
MailMunch provides the tools you need to grow your email list and convert visitors into customers. Now, people will find your blog, read your article, and subscribe via email to your newsletter. You can also sync your newsletter subscribers to MailChimp, Constant Contact, AWeber, GetResponse, Campaign Monitor, InfusionSoft and others.
MailMunch is a standalone service that integrates with all web platforms including WordPress. You must have a MailMunch account if you want to use the premium features.
- Opt-in Form Types: Popup, Embedded, Top Bar, Scroll Box, and Sidebar
- Integrations: MailChimp, Constant Contact, AWeber, Campaign Monitor, GetResponse, InfusionSoft or any other email marketing service
- Themes: Beautiful and fully customizable themes to make your email optin popup look amazing
- A/B Testing: Find which opt-in form gets more email subscribers
- Targeting: Display rules will help you display optin forms only on specific pages, categories or posts
- Exit-Intent: Choose whether to display the popover when a user enters your page, or when they’re about to exit.
- Analytics: View email subscription analytics and statistics for all time
Beautiful Optin Form Designs
MailMunch Designer let’s you choose from professionally designed high-converting themes for Popups, Embed Forms, Top Bars, or other types. Each design has been maximized for high conversion rates. You can further customize the optin forms to match with your website or blog.
Connect With Major Email Providers
Easily connect with all major email marketing providers including AWeber, MailChimp, Constant Contact, GetResponse and Campaign Monitor. This means that if you use an email manager like MailChimp, your new email subscribers can automatically subscribe to your list instantly. Alternatively, you can simply export email subscribers in CSV format.
Eliminate the guess work from your decisions and let us help you take conversion rates to the next level by A/B testing different content and templates. You can create different optin forms and we’ll tell you which one performs better.
Page Level Targeting
Our page-level targeting will help you display optin forms only on specific pages, categories or posts. You can whitelist or blacklist URLs. It will help you build super-targeted lists of email addresses from visitors.
You can have the optin forms appear immediately when a visitor opens your site, or if you want to be less intrusive, you can have it appear when they are about to exit your website. Our entry and exit popup technology detects user behavior and prompts them at the precise moment they are about to leave.
Easily find out which pages, posts or optin forms are bringing in the most conversions. This will help influence your future decisions about content on your website and improve your lead generation strategy.
MailChimp integration allows you to painlessly add MailChimp sign up forms to your WordPress site. The MailChimp forms capture leads and sends it to specific MailChimp lists automatically. You can set it to single opt-in, or double opt-in. You can add MailChimp forms to posts, pages or sidebar, and also open it as a popup or top bar. Simply sign up and connect your MailChimp account into the plugin admin settings and it will pull in all your MailChimp lists. From there you can choose the lists you want to make forms for.
Our improved signup plugin for MailChimp will proactively sign-up new subscribers to your MailChimp newsletter list. Our forms offer the same basic features that MailChimp’s official plugin, but also much more. In addition to the form, analytics will help you track the number of form views and subscriptions.
Constant Contact Integration
Constant Contact integration allows you to painlessly add Constant Contact sign up forms to your WordPress site. The Constant Contact forms capture leads and sends it to specific Constant Contact lists automatically. You can set it to single opt-in, or double opt-in. You can add Constant Contact forms to posts, pages or sidebar, and also open it as a popup or top bar. Simply sign up and connect your Constant Contact account into the plugin admin settings and it will pull in all your Constant Contact lists. From there you can choose the lists you want to make forms for.
Our improved signup plugin for Constant Contact will proactively sign-up new subscribers to your newsletter list. Our forms offer the same basic features that Constant Contact’s official plugin, but also much more. In addition to the Constant Contact form, analytics will help you track the number of form views and subscriptions.
Our MailChimp email newsletter list builder helps WordPress users build their audiences online.
Email newsletter integration options
- MailChimp newsletter integration
- AWeber newsletter integration
- Constant Contact newsletter integration
- Campaign Monitor newsletter integration
- GetResponse newsletter integration
Why people use MailChimp
- MailChimp has free plans
- MailChimp automatically integrates with our plugin
- MailChimp easily sends newsletters
- MailChimp handles lists of all sizes
- MailChimp can send automated drip campaigns (scheduled emails)
- MailChimp has better list management
- MailChimp has great error messaging
- MailChimp has interest groups/segments
Why people use Constant Contact
- Constant Contact has free plans
- Constant Contact automatically integrates with our plugin
- Constant Contact easily sends newsletters
- Constant Contact handles lists of all sizes
- Constant Contact can send automated drip campaigns (scheduled emails)
- Constant Contact has better list management
- Constant Contact has great error messaging
- Constant Contact has interest groups/segments
- Constant Contact is a big company
- Constant Contact is reliable
Why people use AWeber
- AWeber has a $1 first month
- AWeber automatically integrates with our plugin
- AWeber easily sends your newsletters
- AWeber scales to handle large or small lists
- AWeber can also send automated drip campaigns
- Upload folder mailmunch.zip to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- A bővítmény bekapcsolása a WordPress „Bővítmények” menü részénél lehetséges
- Click on MailMunch to configure your optin forms
- Sign in or Sign up for your MailMunch account
- Enjoy the increased subscribers and traffic to your site
Does this plugin slow down my site?
Absolutely not. MailMunch is designed with high performance and scalability in mind. It’s completely asynchronous and hosted on Amazon’s highly scalable infrastructure. Some of our customers have very high traffic websites.
Do I need a MailMunch account?
You will need a MailMunch account if you want to use any of our premium features. It’s 100% free to sign up and you can have unlimited forms for free.
How many more emails will list builder help me get?
Most people see a 100% to 500% growth in their email subscribers.
Can I customize the look and feel of the popup?
You can use our designer or fully control the CSS in the advanced section.
Do I need coding skills to use MailMunch?
No, It is super simple and easy to use for anyone. Our form designer lets you create professional forms without writing a single line of code. If you get stuck, our support will cover you for free.
Do you provide instant connections to any email providers?
Yes, we provide instant integration with Mailchimp, Constant Contact, AWeber, Campaign Monitor, GetResponse and other email marketing apps. When a user subscribes, their email is automatically subscribed to your MailChimp, Constant Contact, AWeber, or other newsletter list. Alternately, you can simply download a CSV list of your newsletter subscribers.
How can I integrate with a email marketing software?
Once you go to create your email subscribe form, you will see the integration step where you can integrate with MailChimp, Constant Contact, AWeber and others.
How does the exit popup work?
Exit popup technology opens the popup with your email subscription form just when your website visitor is about to leave. This is the best way to turn abandoning visitors into subscribers and customers.
Közreműködők és fejlesztők
“MailMunch – Grow your Email List” egy nyílt forráskódú szoftver. A bővítményhez a következő személyek járultak hozzá:Közreműködők
“MailMunch – Grow your Email List” 1 nyelvre lett lefordítva. Köszönet a fordítóknak az áldozatos munkájukért!
“MailMunch – Grow your Email List” fordítása a saját nyelvünkre.
Érdekeltek vagyunk a fejlesztésben?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixing bugs and some improvements
- Added shortcode support for landing pages
- SEO plugins can be used with landing pages
- Landing pages can be set as home page
- Landing pages
- Fatal activation bug fix
- Improved sign up flow
- Fixed plugin activation bug
- Added short-code support for embedded optin forms
- Now supports multiple types of optin forms and themes
- New type of optin form that could be embedded before, after or in the middle of your posts
- Brand new UI for admin dashboard
- Added powerful targeting for pages, posts, categories, authors and attachments
- Added better integration
- The first version of MailMunch’s WordPress plugin