BlackBox is symfony like unobstrusive debug bar attached to the top of the browser window.
How can it help you with development:
1. instantly inspect global variables (GET, POST, COOKIE, SERVER)
2. debug both frontend and admin area
3. executed MySQL queries and time it took to execute each query (useful for finding slow queries)
4. profiler for measuring performance of your plugins and themes
5. errors occurred when loading WordPress page
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
Upload plugin to /wp-content/plugins/ directory
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
The bar displays on the main site for people not signed in and visiting the site. Could not access the plugins section of WordPress to deactivate it; had to remove through File Manager. Status bar just sits at "Waiting for [site].com"